[Mgs] 1978 MGB for sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] 1978 MGB for sale
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:15:37 -0500
I don't drive our MGB enough. And I could use a cash stimulus for my MGA.
So, I am considering selling our 1978 MGB.

It is a good driver but the paint is faded. The interior is excellent, the
engine was rebuilt with dual SU's installed. New clutch & brakes (rebuilt
MC's, rebuilt calipers, & clutch slave, replaced rear wheel cylinders, new
front pads, new flex hoses, etc). The top needs replacing (a seam is split
along the top of the zip out rear window) and the tires are old (tread is
good but I haven't driven it enough to wear 'em out).

Pictures here: http://rides.webshots.com/album/80373254Gnkpzq

I'm not sure how much money to ask. If someone offered me 10 grand I'd take
that! For $5,000 I'd install a new top and be very happy. If someone offered
me $4,000 'as-is' I'd think about it...

Pass the word if you hear of anyone looking for a nice, well sorted MGB.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell