Re: [Mgs] (no subject) Now Perfection

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] (no subject) Now Perfection
From: Glenn Schnittke <g.schnittke@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 19:01:56 -0600
Bob,

This should have a subject because this could be fun. New material, please.

It's the patented 'Flow-through' lubrication system we've all heard
about. My first two MG's didn't have this feature, but the Redcar
certainly does. I've improved it since replacing the rear end and not
checking the brake lines sufficiently.

How's your smoke level doing? Remember, just because there's no smoke on
the floor doesn't mean there's smoke in the car.

Glenn

--
Glenn Schnittke

g.schnittke@comcast.net