Re: [Mgs] Rebuild V8 tranny

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Barrie Robinson"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Rebuild V8 tranny
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:03:51 -0000
The factory built seven LHD production models and two pre-production models,
documented in David Knowles's 'MG V8'.  At the time of writing one
pre-production was known to be in the USA, owned by Lyle York, the others
were all in Europe.  There may be a couple more as there are two gaps in the
series of LHD production model chassis numbers not accounted for elsewhere.
The seven production models were shipped to the USA for testing and
accreditation (which they achieved), then brought back to the UK and sold.

PaulH.