[Mgs] Showing off

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Subject: [Mgs] Showing off
From: "Bert Palte" <palte@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 08:52:48 +0200
Alberto wrote:

I just didn't  want to drive around with a big
> hole exposing my motor....

You really don't?

I remember seeing, at least at one occasion, a car at a motor show with a
transparent bonnet(hood) so that you could see the engine clearly.

Reminds me of a French song that was popular when I was a little kid in the
sixties.
It was about a snob, who had turned his television set the other way around in
his living room. That was because the back side looked so much more interesting
than the front side...

Bert
--
GMX.at - Vsterreichs FreeMail-Dienst mit |ber 2 Mio Mitgliedern
E-Mail, SMS & mehr! Kostenlos: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atfreemail

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75