Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] More seatbelt questions

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] More seatbelt questions
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 08:08:29 -0500
Yes, I think originality is going to have to surrender to safety on that
point.  The problem is that their is no gap between the bench seat bottom
and back to put the lap belt through, so I will have to get new upholstery
to put in a 3-point belt system.  And, then, as long as I'm doing that....

This has the makings of an expensive seat belt.

Larry Daniels