Re: [Mgs] Back on track

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Back on track
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 22:42:23 +0930
On 07/04/2010, at 9:37 PM, Dan DiBiase wrote:

> This was a morning practice session and boy did I need the practice:

> Not as much as the chaps in the yellow and red B's, Eric! Engine sounds very
sweet.

Mate, that yellow 'B actually beat me for fastest lap time later in the day
(the guy has been racing but not for a while - he was rustier than I).

I will open up discussion (with a new video) on the problems I had later in
the day that stopped me getting any faster!

Thanks,

Eric

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html