[Mgs] First Drive of the Season

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] First Drive of the Season
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:33:27 -0700 (PDT)
I got tired of pushing the lawn mower through two inches
of standing water in my field (and sinking into the much
almost halfway to the tops of my shoes) and decided that
the best afternoon activity for today was to take the MGA
for its first drive of the season.  It required a few pulls
of the starter to get it going after sitting all winter.
(The batteries died in the fall and I didn't replace them
until this week.)  I had a wonderfully uneventful little
drive along the roads or Rosedale and Arletta - just the
type of driving this car was made for.  I'll finish the
grass later...

David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html