Re: [Mgs] windshield bits help needed

To: <mgbob@juno.com>, <awhitema@panix.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] windshield bits help needed
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:29:09 +0100
The door won't hurt, it is inevitable that water will get in past the drop
glass which is where there should be a plastic membrane behind the trim
panel and drain holes in the bottom.

Eight hours to replace GT screen and seal is par for the course for a
professional with experience of them.  Glass only i.e. old rubber seal can
be done in a couple of hours.

PaulH.