Re: [Mgs] Reporting Kent Collection emails

To: barneymg@mgaguru.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Reporting Kent Collection emails
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:46:13 EDT
I always find the ones offering me drugs from Canadian pharmacies
particularly ironic.  If I want Canadian drugs, I'll walk down to the  Canadian
drug
store on the corner......

I agree - set the spam controls  and check them once in awhile to make
sure that nothing is getting trapped that shouldn't.  BTW, if you have
anything important to say to me but have an email that I won't recognize and
you
don't bother to fill in the subject, you are going straight into the bit bin,
 unread.

Bill

In a message dated 4/21/2010 9:41:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,