[Mgs] Parts place catlogce remembernce

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Parts place catlogce remembernce
From: "BOb Sexson" <rsexson@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 16:33:47 -0400
Several years ago I ordered a lot of parts fof a project.  Four small brake
lines were missing, so i called to report the shortage.

The young man who answered the phone said that i was trying to rip them off.
Then gave me a ration of the smelley stuff and said

he would look into it.  A little later i recieved a duplicate order,it had the
missing lines in it. I called again and was connected to the

same person. recieved another portion of the smelley stuff and he said he
would send instructions for the return. I waited a while

 and recieved a new master cylinder and four brass line tees. That has been 5
or 6 years ago. I was cleaning the shop and found all

that stuff still setting there. I had forgotten all about it.

BOB S
74 MGB
74 Midget

Mgs@autox.team.net