Re: [Mgs] Got jets?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <daybell7@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Got jets?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 13:26:49 +0100
Agree with the comment about Grose jets/float valves having no effect on
something that changes between two types of filter, but it is common
knowledge that changing to K&Ns and a tubular manifold usually requires a
change to a 'richer' needle if you are to avoid flat-spots at mid-throttle
without having it very rich at idle.

PaulH.