Re: [Mgs] Sun Visor end Rubber housing

To: "Allan Thompson" <Allan.Thompson@ntlworld.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Sun Visor end Rubber housing
From: "davewillner" <dwillner@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 20:53:42 -0400
Before I replaced the rubber on mine, I took a small nail (brad) and drilled
a slightly smaller hole towards the edge and thru the rubber (with the visor
in place) and slide the brad in place...worked pretty well, kinda easy to
remove if you have to and if you use a black brad, you can barely see it. I
guess you could use a cotter pin as well...

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A
70 MGB