Re: [Mgs] Got 69 BGT engine pics? now Amazon.com

To: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Got 69 BGT engine pics? now Amazon.com
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 11:33:47 -0600
It looks like a reprint. The cover shows the same picture and both old
and new book have the same number of pages (152). Only difference I
could see was the title was slightly different:

New - Original MGB: The Restorer's Guide to All Roadster and GT Models
1962-80 (Original Series) by Anders Ditlev Clausager

Earlier - Original MGB with MGC and MGB GT V8: The Restorer's Guide to
All Roadster and GT Models 1962-80 by Anders Ditlev Clausager

David Councill

64 B

67 BGT

72 B