[Mgs] Free MGB engine

To: thgun@comporium.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Free MGB engine
From: atweditor@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:15:19 -0400 (EDT)
Folks,

I've begun clearing out my house in preparation for selling it next year, and
I need to get rid of an engine I picked up about 15 years ago. The serial
number of 18GD-WE-H 22534. It was in the garage of the owner of the MGB
roadster I bought at that time, that I later sold after I got my GT. He said
he didn't know about its condition, so I certainly don't, although there is
nothing about its appearance that is wrong. When I got it, I filled the
cylinders with oil and put the plugs back in, and blocked the air rack holes,
the rack being gone. Nearly everything else is, including both carbs,
distributor, oil filter, etc. Ii took a few minor parts off over the years,
but nothing major. It has been stored in my garage the whole time I've had
it.

If anyone wants it you'll need to come and get it. I ain't shipping this lump.

I live in Silver Spring, MD. Send me an email and we can communicate by phone
about details..

Jay Donoghue
72 MGB-GT
66 Mustang