Re: [Mgs] MGA FAN BELT

To: "Tom Gunderson" <thgun@comporium.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA FAN BELT
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 08:43:48 +0100
Any number, I'd have said.  It is the length that is important of course,
most manufacturers make many different lengths, and the length is usually
contained within the part number and painted on the belt.  After breaking a
belt on a car I had recently bought and having hell's own game to get the
right one (there being about half a dozen for that engine at various times)
I've since always kept a spare for each car I've had, and done a trial fit
first.

PaulH.