Re: [Mgs] clown

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] clown
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 18:55:30 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 10/30/2010 9:03:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ladaniels@sbcglobal.net writes:

I never asked to receive your commercial messages. I did ask NOT to
receive it. You ignored that.
You are a spammer.
Larry

P.S. NOW will you unsubscribe me?
something I too was very perturbed  about that definition because it seemed to
imply
that I had  one time knowingly "subscribed" to the "Kentcarcollection.com"
And I hadn't done  anything of the sort but was just another of the many on
this list and elsewhere  who had (and this was a perfect example) been
Spammed by this  pretentious used car salesman. Did he actually think we'd
never
seen an MG  or any one of his so-called "Classic Cars" before??
So Thank you Larry and I'm sure that others wish they had stated their
case as well as you did yours...
--==Safety-Fast!==--
Alberto  Escalante

Mgs@autox.team.net