Re: [Mgs] car jack question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] car jack question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 09:03:51 -0000
Be warned!  These scissors jacks may not have a high enough lift to get
under something with a flat tyre, as well as lift it high enough to get the
wheel off and another on - BT, DT!  I was pondering using the spare as a
temporary support while I lowered the jack and used it in another position
to get more lift when another MGB happened to go past the end of the road
and we used his jack instead.  I now carry a small hydraulic 'bottle' jack
as well as the scissors.

PaulH.