Re: [Mgs] Sort-of off-topic, Lotus Elan wheel spinners

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Sort-of off-topic, Lotus Elan wheel spinners
From: Charles Hill <chillmog@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 18:15:10 -0600
I knew my memory wasn't that bad.  I checked on lotuselan.net and yes,
the knockoffs are backwards to what we see on MGs, a completely
different design.  You should have known that Colin Chapman would have
had different way of doing things.

Charles Hill

On 11/12/2010 5:51 PM, Charles Hill wrote:
> Not necessarily.  I don't know about the Elan, but there are some cars
> with a different type of spinner that tightens opposite to the
> spinners we know on MGs.  I may be wrong but I think they tighten
> against the inside diameter of the wheel hub, not the outside.
> Charles Hill

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75