[Mgs] 70 MGB sun visor rivet question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] 70 MGB sun visor rivet question
From: "davewillner" <dwillner@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 11:35:19 -0500
Went for a ride yesterday, parked it, shut the door and the driver's visor
fell off...I'm not sure if the bracket is supposed to have rivet like heads on
the front part of it or not, I think it's original. They also both stick out
about 1/4" in the back and are very symetrical. Are these part of the bracket
or part of the broken rivets?  They appear to be a clean cut so I'm assuming
they are part of the bracket, although it would take a really small rivet to
re-attach? Any ideas?  Appreciate it, thanks

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg PA
59 TR3A
70 MGB