Re: [Mgs] Market opportunity

To: "W. David Houser" <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Market opportunity
From: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:40:04 -0500
The rumble strips along the shoulder on interstates do the same thing (saved
us a lot of stops on the way back to PA from MG Indy '96 in the MGC).
Seemed to work best when slowing down to <50.  We thought it was coincidence
the first time we started to pull off the road; the second time, we realized
that if the vibration was enough to rattle our teeth, it was doing the same
thing to the fuel pump....

Hey, Dave Houser -- do you remember the 1986 Great American Race and the
Spirit of Wilkes-Barre????

Sarah Carr & Durl Edwards