Re: [Mgs] MGBs

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGBs
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:26:41 -0800
Besides the "pillow", the dash also featured much smaller instrument faces,
and the access to the back of the dash was very tight. This plastic panel is
usually in pretty bad shape, so that is one more thing to deal with.

Each of these model years (68-69-70) had one or more "one year only" quirks
that make it more complicated to work on (although some consider that part
of the fun).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

on 12/23/10 5:41 PM, Larry Daniels at ladaniels@sbcglobal.net wrote:

> Thanks to all who responded -- both on-list and off.  Some good points were
> made on both sides.
>
> Larry

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html