Re: [Mgs] Interesting BGT

To: Ron Shellenberger <rshellen@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Interesting BGT
From: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 19:49:00 -0800
Quoted for Truth.
I'm working with a young guy that has a customized Scion TC.  Scissor doors,
custom paint, custom interior, air bag suspension, the works.  Not my cup of
tea.  But you know what?  It is a real kick to be around a young guy that is
serious about cars.
That is the beauty of this hobby of cars, there are all different avenues to
explore.  Just because a guy is on a different avenue doesn't mean you can't
appreciate his talent and skill.
And you know what?  Look close at what he did and how he did it, you might
get an idea for your own car.
$.02
Rick