Re: [Mgs] [Fwd: Re: Prices for MGAs]

To: "The Roxter" <rocknatural@gmail.com>, <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [Fwd: Re: Prices for MGAs]
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:43:56 -0600
Yeah, Rocky, the point there is that deal wasn't open to the public.  He got
that price because you owed him a favor.

In the open market, we aren't going to see nice, solid, rust-free MGAs going
for anywhere near that kind of money.  If you would have offered that car to
the list or on eBay, you would have gotten a lot more money than that for
it.

Larry