[Mgs] Source for Lucas Spark

Subject: [Mgs] Source for Lucas Spark
From: redscirocco at hotmail.com (Mike Eldred)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:49:39 -0500
Dear listers,

I've heard about cans of genuine Lucas smoke, with which one can refill their
Lucas electrical system if they have allowed too much of the vital vapor to
escape.
But I haven't heard of any supplier of NOS Lucas spark.  I've had so much
spark escape from my wiring, under the dash especially, that I'm becoming
quite concerned that I may run out. In fact, the last time spark escaped from
under the dash in my TF, the headlights dimmed.  That would seem to indicate
that I'm running low on sparks.  I've replaced my headlight switch with a more
"spark-tight" unit, but I would like to top off my wiring harness with some
good Lucas spark.

Does anyone know of a source for genuine Lucas spark?

Thanks in advance,
Mike Eldred
1954 MG TF
1973 Midget