[Mgs] TR4

Subject: [Mgs] TR4
From: frankk12 at verizon.net (frankk12 at verizon.net)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:57:45 -0500
I realize this doesn't quite fit on this MG List but I am helping out a local
widow who has a large collection of TR4 & TR4A parts and cars that her husband
amassed over his lifetime with the purpose of restoring the cars.
Unfortunately he died and left her with these cars and parts before he had the
opportunity to restore anything and she needs to unload them after a year of
holding on to them. If anyone is interested please contact Jen Bertrell or
myself. Her email is jenbertrell at me.com. They are in Rhode Island. She told
me
several members of the Connecticut Triuimph Club spent 5 hours poring over the
stuff but didn't have the space to store any of it so passed.
Frank Krajewski