[Mgs] FW: A brief distraction from the seriousness of it all

Subject: [Mgs] FW: A brief distraction from the seriousness of it all
From: h.duinhoven at planet.nl (Hans Duinhoven)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 21:41:15 +0100
Wow, thats even more expensive than in The Netherlands!
Price for 95 unleaded overhere is about 1.60 Euros per litre.
Convert that against $1.30 per Euro...

Currently spring is here and I now regulary do my tours on a 1973 Puch
moped.
Lots of miles against a veru reasonable cost...

The BGT will be driven from April on...

Cheers,

Hans