[Mgs] mga on craigslist dallas fort worth

Subject: [Mgs] mga on craigslist dallas fort worth
From: dave at ranteer.com (Dave)
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:05:15 -0500
o;?this is not my car no financial interest no relation etc

there is an mga on craigslist (look for either dallas or fort worth) that is
located in Mineral Wells, about 45 minutes west of fort worth
we went to see it this morning
itbs a 59, red, probably painted black originally, painted wire wheels,
chrome all there and in good shape
hasnbt run in years
its essentially complete, has some rust under the passenger door and probably
in trunk.  other than that body appears to be solid and relatively rust free.
it looks like all the engine components and interior components, dashboard,
etc are there.  wear components like carpet, seats, all need to be redone
personally, I would jump on it but I simply cannot take on another project.  I
had hoped I could clean it up and resell it but it really needs a total
restoration.
maybe Ibm wrong but I think a complete car with no major issues is a good
deal at the asking price of $4500.