[Mgs] MG6 Review

Subject: [Mgs] MG6 Review
From: WSpohn4 at aol.com (WSpohn4 at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:14:29 EDT
Many manufacturers now use a navigation system as part of the standard
package so you pay for it whether or not you ever use it.  It isn't  portable,
it usually isn't as up to date as the hand held units and you sure  can't
take it with you when you go off walking through a strange area.  I  object to
being forced to buy what should be options, some of which I will never
use.  Reminds me of a successful businessman that once took me to lunch in  a
Cadillac he's owned for 6 months.  He didn't have a clue what all the
blinking lights and features of the car were, didn't want and would never use
them, but was proud that it came with all that useless crap.  Go  figure.

Bill

In a message dated 3/28/2011 8:57:21 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,