[Mgs] MG6 Review

Subject: [Mgs] MG6 Review
From: david_breneman at yahoo.com (David Breneman)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 19:52:49 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Mon, 3/28/11, Max Heim <max_heim at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> The choice isn't between listening to a GPS while
> driving and awkwardly reading a map while driving.
>
> It's between reading a map and comprehending the overall
> route, important
> landmarks and critical junctions *before starting out*...

That requires a memory better than I've ever had.

I can find my way just fine driving cross country, but
commit an entire route to memory?  Impossible.  Three or
four waypoints tops, but only if I keep reciting them
out loud.  You'd might was well ask me to recollect the
names of every student in my first grade class.