[Mgs] Paint care

Subject: [Mgs] Paint care
From: geoff at 1956mga.com (Geoff)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:51:32 -0700
That's pretty much the right idea. I used Meguir's products, two rounds of
polish, then two rounds of wax, on my faded MGA, with good results.  There
is more swirl that I'd like, which is a bummer, but I did it by hand.

Some (not very good) before and after pictures are here:
http://1956mga.com/2011/01/elbow-grease-polishing-the-paint/

Geoff