Re: [Mgs] Origin of speckled hen?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Origin of speckled hen?
From: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 15:37:09 -0400
>From the horse's mouth, with a photo of the "Owld Speckl'd un'":

http://www.oldspeckledhen.co.uk/history.html

I have had the pleasure of drinking hand-pumped cask-conditioned Old Speckled
Hen at a tiny pub on the south coast of England. As good as the bottled &
kegged stuff that we get here is, it is a hollow immitation of the "real"
stuff.

-Mike Eldred
Wilmington, VT

http://www.google.co.uk/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=old+speckled+u