Re: [Mgs] (no subject)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] (no subject)
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 16:17:52 -0500
<< I suspect that Rick Albin has had his Hotmail
login/password stolen, probably by a virus or worm. >>

Didn't I JUST day that last week; maybe 2 week ??

Didn't read the mail ???  Don't 'blame' me !!  Actually and
inorder,  blame POS aol then POS yahoo and now respected
MSN --- which I suspect was/will be "taken care of" ASAP
INSTEAD of ignoring it like the first [2] ISP's !!

Been going on for months !

YOUR dumb luck <G> <F> !!

Ed
1]  Please visit MY site at:               www.justbrits.com
2]  Please visit Frank C.'s site at:   www.spritenut.com
    Article(s) and/or pictures REQUESTED !
3]  Don't miss the big Midget 50th Birthday Party at:
     "Road America" in beautiful Elkhart, WI !!
     http://sprite-midgetclub.org/

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75