Re: [Mgs] Non-MG and terribly illegal

To: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Non-MG and terribly illegal
From: Murray Arundell <arundell@ghs.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 06:32:05 +1000
Its Oxygen Abusers like this that give the authorities an excuse to add more
and more speed cameras to the landscape to ping any poor sod who happens to
stray 5kph over the limit.  300kph is shown on the digital speedo at one time.
Staggeringly stupid.....  Any idea where it was.  From the roadside furniture
it looks like Holland. (My wife is Dutch so we visit there often.....)

Murray Arundell
Who himself was responsible for some staggeringly stupid things in his younger
days, but nothing like this.....

On 22/06/2011, at 6:02 AM, Hans Duinhoven wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9WWdevNbxA&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%
2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dnissan%2Bgtr%2Bdrie%2Bmerenweg%26aq%3Df&has_verifi
ed=1

> Crazy fool speeding over 200 M/h, where 96 is the limit.
> Start of this maniac ride is even worse driving almost 100 M/h in town.
>
> Glad I was not on the road nearby.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hans Duinhoven _______________________________________________
>
> Mgs@autox.team.net