Re: [Mgs] Syntec 20W 50

To: jello@cableone.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Syntec 20W 50
From: "Bert Palte" <palte@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:39:20 +0200
It is not just Syntec, in general the 20W50 grade is getting unobtainable.
Had a hard time finding it here in Holland.
Found some at Metropa (www.Metropa-Rotterdam.nl) last year, bought a 3 year
supply but their site doesn't mention 20W50 anymore now.

Good Luck finding some!

Bert

--

Mgs@autox.team.net