[Mgs] Darryl Smith wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Subject: [Mgs] Darryl Smith wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn
From: ptrmgb at gmail.com (Paul Root)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 23:10:52 -0500
The name is Ed, but the email address is the list.

On Jun 8, 2011, at 10:52 PM, Richard Ewald wrote:

> OK, I give up, how did this wind up in my inbox?
> Here is the message I just got with the headers.
> It's addressed to Ed, no CC that I can see, no BCC listed, and it hit my
> inbox.
> Can anyone explain this to me?
> Rick
>

> fromDarryl Smith via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com reply-toDarryl Smith <
> flynshoot at aol.com>
> toEd Kaler <mgs at autox.team.net>
> dateWed, Jun 8, 2011 at 7:49 PMsubject[Mgs] Darryl Smith wants to stay in
> touch on LinkedInmailing listmgs.autox.team.net Filter messages from this
> mailing listmailed-byautox.team.netunsubscribeUnsubscribe from this
> mailing-list
> hide details 7:49 PM (1 hour ago)
>
> LinkedIn
>
> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 7:49 PM, Darryl Smith via LinkedIn <
> member at linkedin.com> wrote:
>
>> LinkedIn
>> ------------
>>

>>   Darryl Smith requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

>> Ed,
>>
>> I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
>>
>> - Darryl Smith
>>
>> Accept invitation from Darryl Smith

http://www.linkedin.com/e/ob6l2w-gop3zi4j-6o/u_Oq6kpxrYHzNTGcRDwuct7w_Bt2Yp/b
lk/I56705025_55/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_djlvdj8Mdj0Td
zl9bQF9pnhJgQpgbPwQdP4OejkRcjcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

>> View invitation from Darryl Smith

http://www.linkedin.com/e/ob6l2w-gop3zi4j-6o/u_Oq6kpxrYHzNTGcRDwuct7w_Bt2Yp/b
lk/I56705025_55/0RdlYRcz0Rc3sSdkALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/