[Mgs] brake pads

Subject: [Mgs] brake pads
From: ptrmgb at gmail.com (Paul Root)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 10:24:42 -0500
Like I said, he's under a car in his barn, frantically trying to get it ready
for Reno. :-)

I don't expect a reply from him either.

On Jun 10, 2011, at 9:54 AM, Steven Trovato wrote:

> Kelvin and many others are planning to attend the big MG 2011 event in Reno.
The event itself is next week, but you have to add prep time and travel on
both ends.  I don't know if he will be checking his email.  I expect that
there will be delayed responses from many in the MG world until they all
return home.