Re: [Mgs] Seat Belts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Seat Belts
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 13:47:15 -0700
On Jul 3, 2011, at 9:41 AM, Barrie Robinson wrote:

> Yes, leave the Americans alone!  After all they don't go destroying other
countries' forests, mineral rich countryside, lakes, seas, deserts, icy
places, and such:-)

OK guys, seriously.

Can we at least get back to talking about Seat Belts?

F'instance, does the relatively recently introduced "Retractable Seat Belt
Kit" ('specially engineered kit, not a generic replacement') work
significantly better than the generic kit?  Since I've installed the belt
guides that attach to the headrest, the balky belt has been less so, but
passengers still bitch about them being difficult to put on.

--

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html