Re: [Mgs] Seat Belts

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Seat Belts
From: "Stephen West-Fisher" <steve@coastaldatasystems.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 20:41:02 -0400
A little late on the topic this weekend,
I grew up in West Virginia with a lot of fun mountain roads to drive.
I noticed it was easier to let the seat belt hold my rear in position when
driving with my boot down.
That gave me a big advantage over my fellow road racers.
Then I grew up a bit and realized racing on public roads wasn't the
brightest thing I had ever done.
However, I have always worn seat belts.

--
Stephen West-Fisher