[Mgs] Turner 30/206 For Sale

To: "Anonymous Recipients" <alfaowner@sprynet.com>
Subject: [Mgs] Turner 30/206 For Sale
From: "Norm 2Bs" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 15:25:22 -0400
Greetings all!

It is with regret that I have put my Turner, #30/206, up for sale.  I have
posted it on the Turner Web site and will shortly put it on eBay.  It has
been a fun car.  But, I guess I have the 10 year itch and my vision is not
what it was during the peak of my racing days.

Once it sells, I will put the 2004 ATC 20 ft. enclosed trailer up for sale
as well.  Obviously the Turner & trailer can be purchased as a package.

To see more, go to:  <http://www.turnersportscars.co.uk/>
http://www.turnersportscars.co.uk/  Then go to "Sales & Wants."

FYI, some photos taken last weekend are attached.  The better race engine
should be ready shortly.

Please pass this on to anyone who might have an interest in these
lightweight, limited-production cars.

Thanks.

Cheers!

Norm

000_0038 (Large).jpg]

IMG_9118 (Large).jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 206
sump 1 (Large).jpg]

000_0036 (Large).jpg]

IMG_9126 (Large).jpg]

IMG_9123 (Large).jpg]