Re: [Mgs] Bezel removal tool - where to find (Phil Bacon)

To: "Glenn Schnittke" <g.schnittke@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Bezel removal tool - where to find (Phil Bacon)
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:28:20 +0100
That's the locking-ring tool for toggle-switches.  A bezel is typically a
trim piece around the edge of something, and in this case I'd assumed it
referred to the rocker switches and the U-shaped gizmos that are required to
depress the tangs on the bezel to get them out of the dash, and a smaller
version to get switch out of the bezel.  With what Moss *have* produced, I'm
surprised they haven't produced these tools given the number of cars with
these switches in North America and the number of times it has been asked
how to remove them.

PaulH.