[Mgs] Is This a Scam?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Is This a Scam?
From: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:11:37 -0500
I shared the following email with the Healey list. Interestingly enough the

One member is married to  a woman who is from Slovakia ;and who is presently
visiting. He is going to ask her to look at the car. I can hardly wait to
read what she says.

Jack

Martin Pastir mpastir@raton.sk to me
show details Jul 18 (2 days ago)

Dear Mr. Feldman,

I found contact for your Austin Healey club on internet. My uncle from
Slovakia made renovation of Austin Healey for last 3 years. You can find
all information before renovation, during renovation and after
renovation on following FTP server:

ftp: 195.28.77.180
user: profigarant
password: 2468

Also you can find all pictures and information about this car.
Renovation was finished only last month (6/2011) and from this time this
car was 3 time awarded on several veterans meetings in Slovakia. Veteran
has all technical documents from government for next 5 years and it was
awarded with best mark A1 (from government expert). All parts in car are
originally and there are no new spare parts. All spare parts was
renovated. Car is "new" and also interier is from leather like you can
see at the pictures. My ucle would like to sell this unique car, becuse
only few pieces are in Europe. You are focused especially for Austin
Healey cars and I would like to know if you have some fans or potential
buyers for this car or if you can focus me on some buyers or veterans
clubs. Thank you for information.

Warm regards,

Ing. Martin Pastir

Mobile phone: +421 911 233 960