[Mgs] Seat Belts

Subject: [Mgs] Seat Belts
From: leylandauto at yahoo.com (Carl French)
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 07:14:17 -0700 (PDT)
I would first confirm that older cars are no longer exempt. If you are still
required to install them, look at the site below. They carry many of the same
style belts sold the usual suspects but at a much cheaper price. There are a
couple of different mounting styles for the two place, non retractable belts.
Permanent mount or clip in to a mounted eye bolt. Their hardware kits include
large grade 8 backing plates.
http://www.gotbelts.com/?gclid=CLy8kufr4qkCFUTBKgodPR5HXw

Carl French