[Mgs] MGB-GT Drip Rails

Subject: [Mgs] MGB-GT Drip Rails
From: barrie at look.ca (Barrie Robinson)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 17:28:02 -0400
You realise that 1970 ones are unique - they have the split rear
bumper.  I had one now have another 1970 salvaged and made into a V8
- Rover engine of course !
I must admit I would not destroy a genuine car  -  why not leave it
alone.   You can always pick up a sad and lonely body and do what the
hell you want with it.  But leave the unmolested unmolested.