[Mgs] Ignition wires mail.com>

Subject: [Mgs] Ignition wires mail.com>
From: barrie at look.ca (Barrie Robinson)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:47:34 -0400
You see the same gobbledegook with audio & TV.  Some people pay
hundreds for those TV wires when cheap Walmart stuff is just as good
- even coat hangers will do !!!  If one understands electricity then
one should be alright.  My local "mechanic" told me that my ignition
wires were "leaking" and I needed to spend $150 on new ones.  So I
fired my MGB up in the dark and looked for sparks - not a one
!!!!   No EMF either.  So I did not change my wires - even for much
cheaper ones.