[Mgs] Pos radio / neg car

Subject: [Mgs] Pos radio / neg car
From: paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk (Paul Hunt)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 15:59:13 +0100
The radio *should* work with the memory feed connected to a fused permanent
live, and the power to a fused ignition switched live, so the radio is
automatically switched off when the keys are out.  If you are saying that it
only works when both are connected to one of those, then the other must not
be working i.e. not supplying 12v.  When both are live they are both the
same power source anyway i.e. the battery.  OTOH you could connect both to a
fused permanent live and just remember to switch it off when you leave the
car.

PaulH.