[Mgs] Turn Signal Indicator Light

Subject: [Mgs] Turn Signal Indicator Light
From: paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk (Paul Hunt)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:05:32 +0100
A 66 probably has the old round, three-pin flasher unit.  On these the third
wire (light-green/purple) goes through a 4-way bullet to one side of both
repeaters, then a light-green/blue comes from the right-hand repeater to an
additional normally open switch contact in the turn switch that closes to
earth when the switch is operated that way.

PaulH.