[Mgs] MGA Starter Motor Color

Subject: [Mgs] MGA Starter Motor Color
From: barneymg at mgaguru.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 02:33:57 -0500
Originally red, but all replacement units are black because they are
used in may different applications.  Therefore black is period
correct for replacement parts, perfectly fuunctional as is.  If
youi're going for a concoursd show car, then make it red.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com