[Mgs] cooling fan

Subject: [Mgs] cooling fan
From: barneymg at mgaguru.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 05:57:26 -0500
Good move, don't open the attachment.  My mail filter tossed YOUR
message into the spam bucket just from memntion of the domain
name.  Neer open an attachment if you don't know who it's from and
what it is.  Chances are pretty good it will contain a virus or an
executable program to do you in.

Whois says the domain name belongs to a trading company in Japan.  I
get messages like that a lot, usually asking if I can supply them
with car parts.  The messages are always vague, asking what parts I
can supply and asking for my web site address, and if a credit cars
payment is acceptable.  It is a phishing scheme, ultimately intended
to scam you if you respond and play along.