Re: [Mgs] Traffic on the list

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Traffic on the list
From: "Scott Bonacker" <Lister@Bonackers.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 14:25:49 -0600
Yes it is.

When we bought our '77 back in 2005 I started looking for information, and
this list was a huge part of what I found.

Now with some experience the questions are fewer, but just as importantly is
realization that for cars of this age many questions and been asked and
answered so a search of the archives can yield a great deal of knowledge.

Wisdom is another matter. That comes from actually doing something - not
just thinking about it.

That is part of the value that can be promoted to gain new members to the
study group.

IMHO

Cheers, and many thanks.

Scott Bonacker
Rogersville, MO

(Note to self - when replying make sure it goes to the list not to the
original sender. Sorry Dave.)