[Mgs] non-starting issue

Subject: [Mgs] non-starting issue
From: montejane at gmail.com (Monte/Jane Morris)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 11:52:02 -0600
*I've *evidently lost the help request email, but a few weeks ago I asked
for help about a 79B that had sat for 6 months and wasn't starting even
though it was running fine when parked. The fuel pump chattered away when I
first turned the key, but I thought it may have been gas sitting in the
tanak for too long.
I did check for fuel flow as someone suggested and it was fine. Another
suggested (Bob?) that the floats may be stuck and to rap the bottom of the
carb a little; which I did. It started and ran fine then. So thanks to all
for the help. I get back to lurking, once again:).
Monte